Terms & Conditions
At Cardiff Airport Long Stay, we always aim to provide you with the widest range of parking spaces at Cardiff Airport. We'll always try to go over and above what you might expect, and give you the complete confidence to book time and again with us.
What to take with you when travelling
Please ensure you have the following to hand when travelling to the airport:
- 1. Your booking confirmation, or alternatively the reference number we give you after you make your booking with us.
- 2. Some car parks, such as Long Stay 1 & 2 are fully automated. You'll need to use the same credit/debit card you made the booking on as your entry ticket into and out of the car park.
- 3. Ensure you have a form of valid ID. A driving licence or passport will work well for this, as you'll require them for air travel anyway.
What to do if there's a problem
Problems sometimes occur, and at Cardiff Airport Long Stay we'll always aim to be there by your side to get through them. In the first instance, we would ask you to contact the service provider directly - as they will have the resources nearby to assist you quickly. If you don't tell your provider straight away, it can be difficult to deal with any complaints that may arise at a later date.
All our car parks will try and help you as much as they can; however, assistance cannot always be rendered.
If you do find that you need to make a complaint, please outline your issues in writing and send them to:
Address: Customer relations, Holiday Extras, Ashford Road, Newingreen, Hythe, Kent, CT21 4JF
About our best price guarantee
We check every car park at Cardiff Airport to help you finding a great deal. We're confident we'll always be the cheapest price you'll find; however, if you do find a cheaper price - we'll refund the difference subject to the following criteria.
- 1. The car park service must be the same in every respect to your booking at Cardiff Airport Long Stay.
- 2. You must made your claim within seven days of paying for your booking with us.
- 3. Successful claims will not be paid until you return home (After the return date originally booked).
- 5. Cancelling a booking will cancel your right to claim under this guarantee.
- 6. Any comparison, should be priced in pounds sterling.
- 1. Prices from other suppliers that are conditional on buying other products
- 2. Prices that are part of a customer loyalty, members or loyalty reward scheme
- 3. Prices that are part of a staff discount scheme
- 4. Prices that are part of any other discount or special offer deal
- 5. Combined hotel-with-parking products
Value Added Tax
Our car park suppliers reservation and booking systems can often rounf up or down the VAT portion of a car park booking. Due to this, our best price guarantee will not apply to price differences of five pence or less, where the difference was made by the VAT calculation.
How to claim
If you believe you have found a cheaper packing deal elsewhere, give us a call on 02922 460460 and let us know. Before you call, make sure that the space you have found is identical to the product purchased via us, and that it also meets the terms set out above. If there is any variation, we'll be unable to refund the difference.
A note about prices
As with most pre-bookable services, prices can rise or fall. Throughout the year, we constantly review our prices to ensure they're the cheapest around. Sometimes, due to seasonal variation or special offers prices do sometimes change. In some cases, the price you pay might actually go up by the time you make your final booking.
Prices include VAT All prices are for pre-booking and include VAT at the current rate. Hotel prices are given in £s per person per night (twin prices are based on two adults sharing) or £s per room per night; parking prices are given in £s per vehicle per whole or part day / 24 hour basis; airport lounge prices are given in £s per person.
Credit card, debit card and PayPal surcharges: We reserve the right to levy non-refundable surcharges for payment by PayPal, debit or credit card. The scale of these will be clearly notified to you before any booking is confirmed. Your payment will appear on your statement as Holiday Extras. Paypal, credit card and debit card surcharges applied by us at the time of booking will be refunded if that booking is part of a successful Best Price Guarantee claim.
Cancellation, amendments and refunds
All cancellations and amendments to your booking must be made through us, and are subject to the conditions set out in the cancellation policy below. Bookings made with a PayPal payment can only be amended online.
- 1. You cannot get a refund or amend a parking booking in the 24 hours prior to the arrival date/time printed on your booking confirmation, or at any time thereafter.
- 2. Where it is possible to cancel a booking and obtain a refund, you will be charged a cancellation fee of £10.50. Any refund due to you will be paid within 28 days of the date on which you cancelled your booking.
- 3. If you park your car before the arrival date/time printed on your booking confirmation then you may have to pay the car park locally for any additional parking time at their published.
- 4. If you collect your car before the departure date/time printed on your booking confirmation then you will not receive a refund for the unused time.
- 5. If you collect your car after the departure date/time printed on your booking confirmation then you will have to pay the car park locally for any additional parking time at their published.
- 6. Bookings made at the special 'advanced purchase' price cannot be amended, and no refund will be given if the booking is cancelled.
Paypal refunds are limited to a two-year period once the payment has been taken. After this date, bookings are non-cancellable and no refund will be given. If you have a "Supersaver", "Non-flexible" or "Advance purchase" booking, standard terms and conditions apply.
Bookings that are made under a concessionary basis can only be used by the travel agent making the booking. Please take a wage slip or other proof of employment with you as the car park may ask to see this.
Changes and cancellations made by us
Occasionally, we have to make changes and correct errors on websites and brochures and other details, both before and after bookings have been confirmed. We reserve the right to do this and to amend and cancel confirmed bookings. If we have to make a significant change, i.e. a change of accommodation or parking, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Where possible we will do so before your departure and we will offer you a choice from the following.
- (a) accepting the changed arrangements, or
- (b) choosing an alternative product of a similar standard (for less expensive products we will offer a refund of the difference), or
- (c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation, in which case you will receive a full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid to us.
In the event of disruption caused by natural phenomena including, but not limited to, volcanic activity and adverse weather conditions, our normal cancellation and refund terms will apply.
Cancellation Charge Waiver
You must select and pay for the Cancellation Charge Waiver when you make your booking. This will protect you if you subsequently cancel your booking in accordance with our Cancellation Policy, and Holiday Extras' normal cancellation charges (£9.50 parking, £15 hotels and hotels-with-parking) will not apply.
Please note that you may not, in certain circumstances, cancel or amend your booking (see Cancellation Policy above). In these cases you will not receive a refund and you will be charged the full cost of your booking including the cost of the Cancellation Charge Waiver.
The cancellation protection offered by the Cancellation Charge Waiver is not available if you are booking for the same day or the next day.
The Cancellation Charge Waiver fee is non-refundable, except when part of a successful Best Price Guarantee claim.
Entry and exit procedures
These vary at each car park. Please see information on your confirmation. If you are charged by the car park because you do not follow the correct entry or exit procedures or present your booking confirmation, Holiday Extras may not be able to obtain refunds on your behalf.
In the interests of efficient operation you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if asked to do so. Where disabled facilities are provided, please ensure these are suitable for your individual needs.
High-sided or unusually wide vehicles
Not all car parks can accommodate these and those that can may charge more than the standard advertised price. Please check with us before booking by calling our support team on 02922 460460 or emailing email@example.com.
This service provides a convenient summary of your booking but for full details, including directions and booking conditions, you must refer to your email or postal confirmation.
Booking inquiries: Tel: 02922 460460